[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 05 August 2014 at 20:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Aug 6 11:43:10 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call held on Tuesday 05 August 2014 at 20:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140805-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#aug

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr – ALAC

Jonathan Zuck – IPC

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Marinel Rosca – Individual

Mouhamet Diop-RrSG

Nenad Orlic – ISPCP

Sonigitu Ekpe – NCUC

Apologies:

Rudi Vansnick-NPOC

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Berry Cobb

Steve Chan

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag> https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 05 August 2014:

Terri Agnew: Welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on the 05th of August 2014

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):morning, evening's good day :-) :-) :-)

  Terri Agnew:Hello Cheryl

  Marinel Rosca:Hello everyone

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Marinel

  Graeme Bunton:That's actually what I did when I first saw it Berry

  Graeme Bunton:Cozy

  Terri Agnew:Mouhamet Diop has joined

  Mouhamet Diop:Thanks

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I miss his pivot tables in particular...

  Terri Agnew:Sonigitu Ekpe has joined

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Good day all!

  Terri Agnew:Nenad Orlic has joined

  Nenad Orlić:hi, sorry for being late

  Sonigitu Ekpe:I had problems connecting.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I think the division of work product is important ... good to have

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):shaded color code with a key? and not just for my old eyes

  Nenad Orlić:so, question is: did anybody noticed aditional scenarion except 5 offered in matrix?

  Jonathan Zuck:exactly Nenad

  Terri Agnew:Sonigitu your mic isn't active

 Terri Agnew:Sonigitu mic is now active

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):not within GNSO but we only need a representative section not an exhaustive list for this work surely,,  DSSA for eg., was a cross community activity.. at Nenad <mailto:activity.. at Nenad>

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I think it is good enough at this stage to use and continue work... using and building on this of course...

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Yes it makes sense.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):yes there will be those qualitative only options at rare tines

  Nenad Orlić:jonathan mic off please

  Graeme Bunton:Can we mute please if you're not talking?

  Marinel Rosca:lot of echo

  Terri Agnew:We are trying to find the echo

  Nenad Orlić:jonatahan mic is problem

  Terri Agnew:As a reminder, when not speaking please mute your line

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):mary / maeika should have reached out to you but please follow up berry

  Jonathan Zuck:Exactly

  Jonathan Zuck:"Encourage" is the word you're looking for...;)

  Jonathan Zuck:yup

  Nenad Orlić:i have same comment as last time: 2week for meetings is ok, but there should be some activity on mail list in meantime

  Sonigitu Ekpe:+1

  Nenad Orlić:bye all

  Marinel Rosca:Thank yuo

  Mouhamet Diop:bye