[Gnso-dmpm-wg] FW: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated flow charts

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue Aug 12 04:30:56 UTC 2014

DMPM Members,

Please see the thread below.  In our previous call, we've discussed
coordinating our efforts with that of the Policy & Implementation WG.  You
find attach a DRAFT of the process swim lanes they are developing.  I just
wanted to share these with your for your information.  As noted in the call,
staff will continue to monitor the development of their efforts and
highlight areas that may compliment both WGs.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb