[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Mon Aug 18 20:57:38 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting tomorrow.
Attached is the next version of our use case analysis matrix which we will
review in our session.  It now contains an update to the summary table with
better highlights of the use case results and it also includes a new column
that defines possible solutions to each of the outcomes we identified.  We
will spend the second half of the call discussing the Issue Report and begin
a brain storm exercise on how it can be enhanced for better promotion of
metrics in issue identification.

Proposed Agenda ­ DMPM WG Meeting ­ 19   August 2014 @ 20:00 UTC (60 Min):
1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest
2. Review Use Case Analysis Compilation
3. Discuss metrics requirements for Issue Reports
4. Discuss next steps and confirm next meeting

Best,

Steven Chan
Sr. Policy Manager

ICANN