[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM Call for Volunteers & First WG Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Fri Feb 7 22:29:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I wanted to drop you a quick note that with our current call for volunteers,
we only received one new member thus far.  Next week, the announcement will
also be promoted in the monthly Policy Update.  If we do not get more
participants, I will also plan to have an additional announcement made at
the next GNSO Council meeting.

Next week, I will send out a Doodle poll so that we can start to determine
an optimal meeting time.

Lastly, once the WG is formed, one of our first tasks will be to elect a
Chair.  Mikey will be acting as our liaison to the Council.  This does not
preclude him from being Chair if the WG wished to nominate him, but
regardless, please start thinking about viable candidates.  This is a link
to our current set of WG members:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=41888787.

Lars and I will continue to the staff contacts for this effort.

In the meantime, if you should have any questions, please reach out to us.

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb