[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Doodle Poll - 1st DMPM WG Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Feb 20 21:16:54 UTC 2014

WG Members,

We've conducted the call for volunteers for a few weeks now with only one
additional community member being added.  I will deploy one more
announcement through our regular channels, as well as, having it posted on
icann.org.  Hopefully, we will be able to attract a few more volunteers.

In the meantime, please complete the Doodle poll listed below.  I am
targeting the week of 3 March to have our first meeting.  You will find that
the times listed in the poll vary from day to day.  I tried to list times
that did not conflict with other WG meeting schedules as many of our members
participate on other efforts.  Also, we have a regionally diverse group and
similar to our DT last year, I suspect we will have to schedule alternating
meeting times to share the impact across time zones.  Once we get started,
we will conduct another poll to determine our regular schedule.  Please
complete the poll by 23:59 UTC on 26 Feb 2014.

http://www.doodle.com/cxrxst7m4nbbngfx

Our first meeting will mostly follow the standard protocol of member
introductions and a quick review of Working Group Guidelines.  Additionally,
we need to elect a Chair for the WG.  If WG members wish to announce their
desire to fill this role, we can begin the process via the mailing list.  It
is desirable we have a meeting the week of 10 March, which is a week prior
to the community travelling to Singapore.  I have scheduled a face to face
session for us in Singapore.  It is tentatively scheduled for Thursday the
27th of March and we will have remote participation enabled as well.
Therefore, in both of WG meetings leading up to Singapore, we will devote
time to discuss the format of the session and what we would like to
accomplish.  Most of us had the chance to meet face to face in Buenos Aires
and meeting in Singapore should allow us to advance our work further.

The link below is to our WG web page.  You will find links to the Final
Issue Report, as well as, our approved Charter.  Please review those two
documents prior to our first meeting.
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/dmpm

I look forward to working with you all on this data and metrics effort and
we (ICANN staff) appreciate you devoting your time to help accomplish the
chartered effort.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb