[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 3 June 2014 @ 12:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Mon Jun 2 01:25:43 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting next week.
Attached you will find a version of our analysis document for the Add Grace
Period WG.  If others have contributions, please send them to me and I can
incorporate them into this master copy.

Proposed Agenda - DMPM WG Meeting - 3 June 2014 @ 12:00 UTC (60 Min):

1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2. Discuss Add Grace Period Effort and review analysis form

3. Describe next effort for review (IRTP-A?)

4. Review of Work Plan

5. Discuss the DMPM session in London

6. Determine next steps and confirm next meeting

Thank you,  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb