[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Next Use Case - IRTP-A

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 03:19:01 UTC 2014

Thanks  so much for this very prompt follow up to our call earlier today
(my yesterday) Berry,

Also  I do trust also that those in the WG unable to attend at that time
will review the recording to follow the great review talk through of the
Add Grace Period review (with this new template style (again Thanks to
Berry :-* ) that we covered off...

 *Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]