[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Next Use Case - IRTP-A

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Jun 4 03:14:44 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find attached the starter template for our use case review of the
IRTP-A WG effort from 2009.  Links to the archive page and the work products
that we will review are included in the Word Document.  Please feel free to
submit your own findings of the analysis, and I will incorporate them into
the master version of the document.

If we do have our meeting on 17 June, we will review this effort then.
Please stay tuned to the next meeting announcement after consultation with
the WG Chairs.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb