[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM - IRTP-A - Use Case Analysis Form

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Jun 25 21:55:20 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find attached the analysis of the IRTP-A use case form.  In short,
there were no quantitative metrics gathered for this effort.

We will review this use case in our London session tomorrow at 06:00 UTC.

Proposed Agenda - DMPM WG London Meeting - 26 June 2014 @ 06:00 UTC (60
Min):

1. Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2. Discuss IRTP-A Effort and review analysis form

3. Describe next effort for review (TBD)

4. Review of Work Plan

5. Determine next steps and confirm next meeting

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb