[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 11 March 2014 at 2100 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Mar 11 22:33:00 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for the Data & Metrics for Policy Making
Working Group call held on Tuesday 11 March 2014 at 21:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-20140311-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar%23mar>

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Mikey O'Connor - ISPCP

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Tony Onorato - Individual

Pam Little - RySG

Andrew Merriam -  RySG

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Rob Schecter - BC

Caleb Kow - NCUC

Kayode Yussuf - IPC

Rudi Vansnick - NPOC

Janiver Ngnoulaye -  Individual

Gabriel Vergara - NCUC

Rising John Osazuwa - At Large

Saurabh Jindal - SOI

Olevie Kouame - NPOC

Klaus Stoll - NPOC

Sonigitu Ekpe - NCUC

Apologies:

Tom Lowenhaupt - ALAC

Adamu B Ishiaku - Non Commercial

ICANN staff:

Lars Hoffman

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Wiki page :  <https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag>
https://community.icann.org/x/myt-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 11 March 2014:

Berry Cobb:Welcome to the Data & Metrics for Policy Making Working Group on
the 11th March 2014

  Rudi Vansnick:hi everyone

  Rudi Vansnick:i'm on the adobe connect audio

  Saurabh Jindal:Hi everybody

  Tony Onorato:Hi everyone

  Marinel Rosca:Hello everbody

  Jonathan Zuck:Berry can you make my microphone work?

  Robb Shecter:Hi everyone

  Olevie:Hello

  Olevie:Hi

  Olevie:I'm lucky today o join you on AC

  Olevie:I got the audio

  Olevie:Funny

  Terri Agnew 2:Klaus Stoll has joined

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Hello everyone! Greetings from Abuja, Nigeria.

  Terri Agnew 2:Jonathan Zuck is on

  Terri Agnew 2:Marinel Rosca has joined

  Berry Cobb:The Secretariat team is working on capturing the remaining
SOIs.

  Berry Cobb:For those new to Adobe Connect.  You have the ability to scroll
down on the members list you see in front of you.

  Berry Cobb:Once this list is complete, it will also be posted in our WIKI
space....without email addresses.

  Terri Agnew 2:Sonigtu Ekpe has joined

  Berry Cobb:JZ is testing the mic feature in AC..... not working.

  Terri Agnew 2:Jonathan check your mic

  Jonathan Zuck:I guess the microphone isn't working. I'll call

  Caleb Kow:My name seems to be missing from today's list. It was there last
week though

  Caleb Kow::)

  Jonathan Zuck:k

Gabriel Vergara:AWWW

  Gabriel Vergara:!!!!

  Gabriel Vergara:Yes

  Gabriel Vergara:We can

  Terri Agnew 2:Klaus your mic is open

  Klaus Stoll:Thanks

  Rudi Vansnick:I can confirm, it is not an easy task !

  Berry Cobb:by the Council.  The WG Chair & Co-Chairs(s) approval will be
an agenda item at the GNSO Council session on Wednesday in Singapore.

  Rudi Vansnick:i'm co-chairing a PDP WG and it takes a lot of time to
handle all material

  Rudi Vansnick:what is going to be the frequency of the meetings ?

  Berry Cobb:likely weekly.

  Berry Cobb:we will set our regular schedule post Singapore meeting.

  Terri Agnew 2:Olevie audio is open

  Rudi Vansnick:If needed, I'm willing to assist in chairing if the time
consumption is not too intensive

  Jonathan Zuck:I'm happy to do it

  Jonathan Zuck:And a passion for data and metrics... ;)

  Rudi Vansnick:I support Jonathan's candidature ;-)

  Berry Cobb:yes it is the same.

  Olevie:Please what is the question adressing to me ?

  Jonathan Zuck:This doc doesn't mention the need to learn mindmap when
Mikey is Chair

  Rudi Vansnick:very good !

  Rudi Vansnick:i would suggest Mike being the chair

  Gabriel Vergara:Agree Rudi

  Gabriel Vergara:Mike

  Olevie:+1 at Mike

  Olevie:agree

  Sonigitu Ekpe:I support Mike for chair

  Tony Onorato:+1

  Pam Little:+1

  Jonathan Zuck:perfect

  Tony Onorato:sounds reasonable

  Robb Shecter:=1

  Robb Shecter:+1

  Berry Cobb:I will send this to the list....and if no objections, we can
move it fwd.

  Berry Cobb:no meeting

  Rudi Vansnick:be carefull too many will travel !

  Rudi Vansnick:maybe good to oknow who is going to be in Singapore

  Klaus Stoll:I volunteering

  Olevie:+ at Klaus as Council liaison

  Berry Cobb:http://doodle.com/an8944bm35gywdz7v4e7495h/admin#table

  Andrew Merriam, Top Level Design:yes

  Andrew Merriam, Top Level Design:red- not going to be there

  Tony Onorato:Sadly, not going to be there

  Rudi Vansnick:chair & co-chairs will be there

  Rudi Vansnick:the slides were provided by Berry through email just at the
beginning of this call

  Berry Cobb:Thank you Rudi.

  Olevie:Not goihng to be there also

  Olevie:sorry

  Terri Agnew 2:Sonigitu can you please mute your line

  Gabriel Vergara:Please  use headsets

  Jonathan Zuck:The very essence of accountability

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you for the clarification.

  Olevie:Iand transparency too

  Olevie:I think that Policy and Implementation WG and DMPM WG are
complementary

  Rudi Vansnick:i like the question "Mechanisms whhereby GNSO working groups
can request information ...!

  Rudi Vansnick:Mike : how do you see the meeting in Singapore ? structure,
agenda ?

  Rudi Vansnick:perfect, will allow me to prepare myself as good as possible

  Olevie:We need a mindmap at

  Olevie:for this WG

  Gabriel Vergara:We need it

  Berry Cobb:Mindmap will be useful when we review past WG efforts.

  Olevie:I think it easy to understand

  Gabriel Vergara:You can send it to us who are not there in Singapore  :D

  Rudi Vansnick:open source = perfect

  Gabriel Vergara:Its portable

  Marinel Rosca:i am ok with mindmap and using it extensively

  Jonathan Zuck:http://youtu.be/i7iQbBbMAFE

  Olevie:+1 at Rudi for Open source

  Olevie::-)

  Olevie:= perfect (True)

  Olevie:Is this item include in point 6 of the agenda ?

  Rising John Osazuwa:Early comment and feedback: excellent

  Gabriel Vergara:Remotely

  Rudi Vansnick:good idea

  Berry Cobb:Olevie, no #6 was bypassed.  I will send a draft plan out to
the list.  we will not make it more formal until after Singapore

  Gabriel Vergara:I can youn remotly to the bar

  Gabriel Vergara:join

  Olevie:@Berre Thank you

  Tony Onorato:Thanks Mikey

  Rising John Osazuwa:Thanks all

  Marinel Rosca:thank you

  Caleb Kow:Thanks all

  Rudi Vansnick:thank you all till soon again

  Gabriel Vergara:We can the Join remotely on the bar ,, and thanks

  Gabriel Vergara:We can the Join remotely on the bar ,, and thanks'

  Kayode Yussuf:thank you everyone and

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank.

  Rising John Osazuwa:Bye

  Olevie:bye

  Kayode Yussuf:have a nice meeting  in Singapore

  Olevie:Hi Yussuf

  Olevie:Hi Rising

  Olevie:glad to meet you there

  Rising John Osazuwa:Hello Olevie, Glad to meet you