[Gnso-dmpm-wg] MP3 DMPM - Tuesday 11 March 2014 at 2100 UTC

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:34:58 UTC 2014

Staff and Mikey / WG

Sorry to have missed this call I had responded to an earlier email from
Berry noting my usual Dial-Out Request and as no call came in I just went
on with my normal Wed pre 0900 morning (I have Grandparent duties on
Wednesday before and after school from 0530 hrs and I had been on ICANN
Conference calls {ok with a 30 min break just before 0400} from 0200 on)
 activities and that did not include doing emails and therefore accepting
the iCal Mikey kindly sent  So belated apologies and perhaps an earlier
iCal so I get reminded in advance not overnight on the day of a call will
also assist...

*Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  **(CLO)*
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr