[Gnso-dmpm-wg] DMPM Use Case - IRTP Review

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Nov 19 11:31:12 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find attached the latest version of our IRTP Review use case.  The
task before us is to improve this document in preparation for distributing
the draft use case to solicit organic responses and input from the
Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies.  Several more emails will contain
further information related to IRTP.  I also included the latest version of
our decision tree for your reference.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb