[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Contractual Compliance - IRTP

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Nov 19 11:31:36 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Below is a link to ICANN's Contractual Compliance dashboard.  As per our use
case, this is yet another element of data likely to be considered.  The
first link is the Oct/Sept report.  You will see 754 complaints for
September and 437 for October.

https://features.icann.org/compliance/dashboard/091014/report

Here are previous months of the same report above:

https://features.icann.org/compliance/dashboard/archives

Here is the link to the main dashboard for your review:

https://features.icann.org/compliance

I've also contacted Contractual Compliance to determine if we can acquire
more detailed reporting as it relates to Transfer Complaints.  It will take
more time for delivery, but the above reports should suffice for our initial
consideration and improvement of our use case.

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb