[Gnso-dmpm-wg] IRTP Use Case - IRTP-B,C,D Final Reports

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Nov 19 11:31:49 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Per our call yesterday and to further refine the use case to request metrics
for a future IRTP Review, please find attached PDFs the IRTP-B,C,D Final
reports.  As we discussed, it may benefit the group that we spend extra time
to become more familiar with the previous PDP efforts to better enhance the
reporting requirements listed in the draft request.  In essence, we are
pretending that this WG is that future review team.  In the review of the
following materials, it will not be prudent to read the entire Final
Reports.  Therefore, I suggest just reviewing the WG's deliberation sections
and their subsequent recommendations.  You can also refer to the Executive
Summaries, but details will be missed to better understand how
recommendations were formulated.

All WG proposed consensus recommendations have been approved by the GNSO
Council.  Only IRTP-B is close to completed implementation.  IRTP-C is
currently with staff, and IRTP-D is pending ICANN Board deliberations and
approval.

IRTP-B:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/irtp-b

Refer to Section 5 (starting on p.14)

IRTP-C:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/irtp-c

Refer to Section 5 (starting on p.23)

IRTP-D:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/irtp-d

Refer to Section 4 (starting on p.11)

Thank you.  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb