[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Attendance and MP3 DMPM call 14 July 2015 at 20:00 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Jul 15 01:06:51 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on Tuesday, 14 July 2015 at 20:00 UTC at:  http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dmpm-14jul15-en.mp3<http://mailer.samanage.com/wf/click?upn=NrFWbrBstcrPWP369qgbqlXiSKeL20xnUXzI03Zqpsute-2B6L0BS7g6kWoOTzQIDHLj7WYS5XmTifydWK3QS5dw-3D-3D_nEX-2FaOijqgcJlSz5SkmueJu3tRbmaDiuX89gT35tStEeSHP9whdoceObpMxYsFLQddiMZpQjIv8dk6BsBGSJXH7VWN4SGLCJgbGKCk6E-2FTErjF4OKNQt65Dk9NF54IJ9kQpmDNySj7bbNz9G4dXi5BgbCZotTx8KNfyeB0z00f8KsMfETeTNKd7vy2kKI7tttQUIwid4NAhxXgT3nZYwmt8-2B0qWIhaiOAu6QXzCIowaIvrR1drG1Fgr3-2Br1-2FAhQfnqF8JroCDSoOHeZr4lJyANJBp3PV-2BvpqtWbN-2Bkv3KdqEZfPA-2Fc05aWl4cZFbPC-2BMg9r-2B45jGQwp3bH3mIMctQAfA7E-2FuJlGuBUgkGTmjHsHPKNlDwJtWTMw5-2B-2Fr330-2FPDfsS0pr1BJCm6-2FJSgRwnPTUgF8lzEqdKppzrtnW0zW1oaBmt-2BqK6Qw8HmdXdRxA957k0VOGXXz3sXTy3bEs0he-2F2nfZK7PZ53uRrqKfTB4vp60FyPjdrHBKRPB05u2vL>

On page: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Sara Bockey - RrSG

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

Jonathan Zuck - IPC

Pam Little - RySG

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Tony Onorato - Individual

Marinel Rosca - Individual

Sonigitu Ekpe - NCUC

Gabriel Vergara - NCUC

Rising John Osazuwa - ALAC

Apologies:

Janvier Ngnoulaye - Afrinic

ICANN staff:

Steve Chan

Berry Cobb

Terri Agnew

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/Eyx-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 14 July 2015

  Terri Agnew:Dear all, welcome to the Data and Metrics for Policy Making Working Group call on the 14 July 2015

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Hello All.

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):HEY FOLKS

  Terri Agnew:Marinel Rosca has joined

  Marinel Rosca:Hello

  Terri Agnew:Cheryl Langdon-Orr has joined

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):Welcome CLO

  CLO:thank  you , sorry toave been he'd up on my previous call

  CLO:held up

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):metrics for alchohol consumption

  Terri Agnew:Rising John Osazuwa has joined

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):worry about setting a dollar limit. perhaps limit to WGs rather than review teams or SO/AC requests

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):and who will be the judge of that sucess

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):sucess would be  the incorporation of that data in the WG process

  Tony Onorato 2:Perhaps it is two-part -- (1) the successful acquisition and incorporation of data in the WG process, that (2) the WG reports was useful in the process

  CLO:yup that is achievable Jonata

  Tony Onorato 2:by (2) I mean that the WG reports that having the data was useful to its process

  CLO:hmm not sure retge rest of your name went Jonathan

  Rising John Osazuwa:Measurable improved process would be a criteria of success

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):you can just call me JZ CLO...

  CLO:I like that approach to 17/18

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):Not surprised by Google trying to sneak back open...

  Gabriel Vergara:who is echoing?

  Terri Agnew:Please mute speakers when not speaking

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):yup. looks good

  Jonathan Zuck (IPC):I'll noodle that more Pam. I have to run to another clal. Thanks everyone1

  Terri Agnew:goodbye Jonathan

  CLO:bye for now

  Rising John Osazuwa:True. Data verification and validtion  with quality assurance.

  Marinel Rosca:thank you

  Rising John Osazuwa:Bye

  Gabriel Vergara:Bye