[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: v0.6 of DMPM Inital Report

Tony Onorato tony.onorato at FisherBroyles.com
Tue Jul 21 15:04:18 UTC 2015

Dear WG Members,

Attached are my proposed redline revisions/comments, out through page 39.  I look forward to discussing these with the group.

Best,

Tony

Tony Onorato, Esq./CIPP(US)
FisherBroyles, LLP
Directs: 202.459.3599/646.397.4750 | Fax: 516.706.9877 | tony.onorato at fisherbroyles.com<mailto:tony.onorato at fisherbroyles.com> | fisherbroyles.com<http://www.fsblegal.com/>

From: Berry Cobb [mailto:mail at berrycobb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:40 PM
To: dmpm at icann.kavi.com; gnso-dmpm-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Dmpm] v0.6 of DMPM Inital Report

WG Members,

Please find attached the latest draft of the Initial Report.  I included both the redline and clean version of the report.  Please make any suggested changes to the CLEAN version, as the redline is only attached for reference.  Track changes are enabled and staff will combine submissions by the group into an v0.7 which will act as the master version.

If possible, please submit any suggested changes by 23:59 UTC on 20 July.  We will review the next version at our call scheduled for 21 July at 20:00 UTC.  Hopefully, we can submit this for public comment shortly thereafter.

In regards to review, please provide input on the entire document.  However, please pay most attention to:

1.      Section 5 that contains the group's draft recommendations

2.      Section 6 - Conclusions and Next Steps

3.      Annex A - WG Charter Template - suggested changes highlighted in RED text

4.      Annex B - Metrics Decision Tree - you will not be able to edit this diagram, but add side comments on any suggested changes and staff can update the Visio diagram as required

5.      Annex C - Metrics Request Form

6.      Any side comments that remain in the clean version

We appreciate the groups assistance with this next version of the report and look forward to submitting it for public comment in the near term.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735
mail at berrycobb.com<mailto:mail at berrycobb.com>