[Gnso-dmpm-wg] [Dmpm] Re: Principles for DMPM

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue May 26 12:17:22 UTC 2015

Hi Pam et al,

Out of scope ? Perhaps. However given the evolution of the WG and it's
progression we could actually argue if the charter text from back then
did capture the intent of the task. So i have some mixed feelings here
as the recommendations actually make sense at the current moment.

Best,

Theo Geurts
Compliance Officer

Realtime Register B.V.