[Gnso-epdp-team] Purpose C

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 15 02:50:00 UTC 2018

I have updated Purpose C and a copy is attached.

1. I deleted the various "stream of consciousness dialogue" and tried
to just leave in the final conclusions.

2. Under item 9, I further discussed the issue of whether the
administrative and technical contact fields are in fact optional (and
must either default to the registrant contact information, or have
that registrant contact information delivered in lieu of the blank
fields when data is made available as later agreed during access
discussions) or whether it should be mandatory with instructions to
the registrants on options for filling them out as implied in the
EDPB letter of 05 July 2018.

Alan