[Gnso-epdp-team] Proposed redline on the lawfulness of processing

Alex Deacon alex at colevalleyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 3 20:09:49 UTC 2018

All,

On Thursday I took an action to propose updates that ensures lawfulness of
processing is not limited to Article 6.1.f (and thus subject to a balancing
test).

I've attached a proposed redline for discussion.   You will note it
addresses Section 4.4 and Appendix C.2 (per my action) and for completeness
I also updated Appendix  A.4.1 for consistency.

Regards,
Alex

--
*Alex Deacon*