[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Call for Co-Chair nominations and Action Items from the first Working Group meeting

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Aug 22 17:44:05 UTC 2014

I nominate Phil Corwin.

I understand someone else was trying to send a nomination for him, but it
wasn't going through to the list; perhaps the mailing list is having tech
issues, as there have been no emails in the past 9 days according to the
archive at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-igo-ingo-crp/2014-August/date.html