[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] No meeting this week & Daylight Saving time

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 08:59:22 UTC 2014

Dear all,

This is just a reminder that there will be no Working Group meeting this
week, as this is the week after ICANN51.

Reminders for the meeting on the 29th October will be sent out soon.

A quick heads up also regarding Daylight Saving times. We will be keeping
the same UTC meeting time until all clock changes have taken place. UTC time
will be adjusted (+1 hour) from the 3rd November onwards. This will be made
very clear in the email invitations.

Kind regards

Nathalie