[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] GAC LA Communique on IGO-INGO Curative Rights WG

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Thu Oct 23 07:23:32 UTC 2014

Phil and all,

I think the two are not so far off.  I would think that our assessment as to whether there are already sufficient protections in place or whether new curative rules should be considered begs the question of whether the UDRP/URS or some other mechanism is appropriate, if so why and if not why not.  The issue of costs would also seem to be closely connected as suggesting a curative remedy without addressing costs would risk completing the work only to find it not practical from a cost basis.

Regards,

Paul Keating