[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Update and next meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 13:43:36 UTC 2015

Hello George and everyone,

We have not yet received any formal response from either the GAC or the
IGOs. As mentioned previously, this may not be surprising especially as
the set of questions to the IGOs is fairly lengthy and specific while our
understanding is that the GAC continues to work on a response to our
request for input.

On the meeting agenda, we will try our best to circulate this to the WG
shortly - this has been a topic that the co-chairs and staff have been
discussing. Just FYI also that the GNSO WG Guidelines recommend that
agendas ³ideally² be circulated at least 24 hours in advance (and I do
recognize that we don¹t always meet that goal!)

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director