[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] GAC response to WG solicitation for input

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 17:49:34 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

Please find attached the GAC¹s response to the set of questions that we had
sent to them as part of the requisite PDP WG solicitation of input from all
ICANN SO/ACs. The WG co-chairs will include a discussion of this document as
an agenda item for our next WG call, currently scheduled for Wednesday 13
May 2015.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong