[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for WG call on Wednesday 27 May 2015

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue May 26 15:37:07 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

The proposed agenda for our next WG call, scheduled for Wednesday 27 May
2015, is below:
1. Roll call/updates to SOI
2. Update from GNSO Council meeting of 21 May (WG co-chairs)
3. Review and discuss GAC response (attached)
4. Discuss possible consultation topics/questions for referral to external
legal expert (the two staff briefing papers from March 2015 are attached as
possible starting points)
5. Next steps
Thanks and cheers
Mary