[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Preliminary report presentation this morning

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Nov 7 04:15:11 UTC 2016

My apologies for missing the presentation of the preliminary report as it is cross scheduled with the second part of the IPC meeting this morning.    I am an IPC officer so I needed to be there.  I realize that I have missed at least the last 2 meetings. There have been too many schedule conflicts and, hopefully, there will fewer conflicts in the future.

INTA is having a reception tonight at the AVASA Hotel roof top from 6-8, please feel free to attend.  I would love to see everyone outside of the working group for a change.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman