[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Slides from the Working Group's open community discussion at ICANN57

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Nov 8 04:23:11 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The slides from our Working Group’s open session yesterday at ICANN57, where our likely initial recommendations were presented to the community, are available here: http://schd.ws/hosted_files/icann572016/35/Updated%20IGO-INGO%20CRP%20WG%20Slides%20-%20ICANN57.pdf.

Once the transcript and recording are published on the ICANN57 meeting website, we will provide a link to them and the slides from our Working Group wiki page.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director