[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] FOR DISCUSSION: Updated documents on Options 1 & 2/Rec 4

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Thu Jun 15 15:50:57 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Paul Tattersfield <gpmgroup at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the email and the attachments Mary. A lot of work has been put
> in researching and presenting this information and it shows! I’m sure other
> working group members will agree that this new data is very helpful.

It's very disappointing that this information arrives so close to our
call, with limited time to review it. No agenda was sent out for
today's call, either.

Also, I don't use Microsoft software, and opening the data in Google
Docs and/or Open Office gets inconsistent results (i.e. text missing
in one or the other, etc., perhaps due to fonts, or other issues),
even on different computers (Mac vs. Chromebook).

If the reports can be published as PDFs, that would be better, for a
more consistent experience across platforms.