[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public comment status for our Initial Report

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Mon Mar 13 17:36:38 UTC 2017

Phil,

The following was in the GAC comments:

"Working Group Recommendation #4 (jurisdictional immunity), which suggests a
form of workaround, is incompatible with the position conveyed by the Legal
Counsels of IGOs which was provided to the Working Group at its request ³

I do not recall ever seeing such a position in writing and do not recall one
being given orally.  Do you?  If so can you please share it with me?

Also, I find it odd that the author states that the GAC cannot form a
consensus as to whether 6Ter satisfies the standing requirement of the UDRP
(1st Element).  I was unaware of this previously.  Nevertheless their
failure to reach consensus does not move me to alter our position.

Thank you.