[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Public comment status for our Initial Report

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:37:25 UTC 2017

I believe The GAC’s comments on standing are easily refuted.

There is nowhere in the UDRP policy that requires the registration of a
trademark or service mark.

6ter simply evidences Governmental & IGO marks in the same way the
registration of trademarks simply evidences the existence of marks of the
underlying goods and services.

In order to have their mark infringed an IGO has to offer a service i.e. be
known by that mark, this is sufficient under UDRP.

The WIPO comments are far more troubling and in light of the seriousness of
the matter I intend to make a filing to the public comment proceeding.

Best regards,

Paul.