[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Option #6 reminder

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Thu Nov 30 16:09:38 UTC 2017

Thanks for these thoughtful comments, Paul.

While we must limit ourselves to policy recommendations specific to IGOs, the WG can certainly discuss whether the 4k wording and related issues is something that should be focused upon by the RPM Review WG when it reaches UDRP review in phase 2 of its work.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel

VeriSign, Inc.