[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] REMINDER: Catch-up Webinar to provide status update on Working Group recommendations

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Oct 12 14:24:39 UTC 2017

Dear WG Members,

Following the reminder just sent from SO/AC Support, we would also like to flag the email sent below from Mary on 9 October. I would like to highlight this section from her message, “…specifically intended for those Working Group members who have not been able to participate in recent calls about the proposed final recommendations from this PDP.” The WG co-chairs very much encourage your participation on the upcoming catch-up webinar.

Best,

Steve