[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Feb 4 02:46:00 UTC 2014

argh.

that’s an exact conflict with the Advisory Group for Digital Engagement standing meeting.  any chance of bumping this one forward or backward an hour?  or forward or backward a week?

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)