[gnso-impl-irtpc-rt] Meeting invitation: IRTP C IRT Call on Wednesday 12 February 2014

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Mon Feb 3 23:57:21 UTC 2014

Greetings IRTP-C Implementation Review Team,

The next IRTP C IRT Call will be held Wednesday 12 February 2014 at 1500
UTC.

ICANN staff has begun work on IRTP C Recommendation 2 (time limiting of
FOAs), and I have included a draft of the revised IRTP.  We can discuss the
revised IRTP on our next call.

Please find details for the call below.

Name of teleconference:  IRTP Part C Implementation Review Team Meeting