[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois Status + Next IRT meeting postponed to Jan. 2015

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Dec 16 21:46:49 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Following our meeting on 4 December, we would like to share some status with
you :
* Consistent Labeling and Display Impact Assessment: we are actively
processing your feedback, and we will need more time than originally thought
to determine the appropriate next steps.
* Transition from thin to thick/Legal Review: please find attached a status
report of this effort as discussed in our call. We would like to remind you,
as discussed in our meeting, that you can share you comments or questions on
this topic by Friday 19 December at the latest.
* Transition form thin to thick/Group of experts: we are still considering
the most efficient approach to engage with the Group of Experts from
affected parties while we await the conclusions of the Legal Review.
To ensure the most effective use of your time, and because we will need more
time before we can update you on the above topics, we will cancel the date
we had saved (Thursday 18 December) for our next meeting, and will
reconvene, as appropriate, in the second half of January (details to follow
in due time).

In the meantime, we wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager