[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Consistent Labeling & Display Impact Assessment

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Nov 18 13:10:44 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please also consider the attached spreadsheet in your review of the Impact
Assessment. It contains the detailed differential analysis of all current
whois output requirements (Registry Agreements and Registrar Accreditation
Agreement) with the target output as required per Specification 3 of RAA
2013.

The analysis conducted in this spreadsheet is what we have summarized in
Section 4 of the previously shared Impact Assessment document.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager