[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Recording and transcripts available

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Wed Aug 5 23:06:27 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The recording, transcript and chat conversation from our meeting on Tuesday
are now available on the IRT workspace:
https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/IRT+Meetings

Thank you for your attention

Best Regards
On behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager
Global Domains Division, ICANN