[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] "thick" WHOIS IRT F2F in Singapore

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Wed Feb 4 18:21:27 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Unfortunately, we will not able to move the meeting without potentially
creating new conflicts, including for the Implementation Project Team and
other supporting staff. We apologize for this inconvenience.

I am sure you can appreciate the complexity of the planning endeavor and
the care that was given to avoid conflicts as much as possible.

Here is how I propose we mitigate the impact of the conflicts that were
reported:
- we will discuss the update on the legal review in the first half hour of
the meeting so that it does not conflict with the GNSO Wrap-up Meeting
- we will provide recordings and transcripts
- and we will provide an opportunity for all to contribute to the
discussion in the week after the meeting.

The agenda of our meeting as well as material for your consideration will
follow.

Thank you for your comprehension and participation.
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager