[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] "thick" WHOIS IRT F2F in Singapore

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 5 02:02:55 UTC 2015

Thank you Fabien,

I trust that in the future, these (and all other
GNSO Implementation Review Team meetings) will be
coordinated with GNSO Policy Staff to ensure that
we do not have such a conflict again.

Conflicts are often inevitable. In this case, my
conflict is not with the GNSO Wrap-up session,
but with the an ALAC session. But conflicts
within the GNSO scope should be manageable.

Alan