[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Request for feedback on Legal Review Memo

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Thu Jul 9 19:58:26 UTC 2015

Dear IRT Members,

On June 8, ICANN released for your consideration its ³Review of Law
Applicable to the Transition of Data from a Thin to Thick Whois Model²
memorandum for implementation of Recommendation #3 of the Thick Whois PDP
Final Report (memo available here:
https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/Documentation).

On June 24, in our Working Session during the ICANN 53 meeting in Buenos
Aires, we presented and discussed the analysis proposed in the memorandum
(slides and recording available here:
https://community.icann.org/display/TWCPI/IRT+Meetings).

In order for ICANN staff to prepare the next steps of our Policy
Implementation work, we would like to request that you share any further
comments you may have on the Legal Review Memo by Friday 24 July at the
latest (close of business in your time zone).

This would allow us to organize the next IRT meeting accordingly, with a
view to either discuss the memo further and/or to move on to working out
implementation details with the group of experts from affected parties,
taking into account the findings of the Legal Review Memo.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best Regards
--
On Behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux