[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Planning our Next IRT Meeting: Doodle Poll

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Jul 21 19:00:44 UTC 2015

Dear IRT Members,

As indicated earlier this month, we are planning to organize an IRT meeting
in the next few weeks to discuss your comments on the Legal Review Memo
and/or to move on to working out implementation details regarding the
transition form thin to thick Whois.

We would be grateful if you could share your availability in the following
doodle poll by Friday 24 June (close of business in your time zone):
http://doodle.com/zsprvf357gpi9qae. The proposed dates try to accommodate as
much as possible the variety of time zones represented in the IRT.

Thank you in advance for your time

Best Regards
--
On Behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux