[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] IRT Meeting - 24 June 2015 - Agenda

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Wed Jun 17 21:48:14 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As mentioned in our communication regarding the Legal Review Memo, we have
reserved a 90-minutes session during the upcoming ICANN 53 meeting
(http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/wed-thick-whois-irt).

This session will take place on Wednesday 24 June 2015 17:00-18:30 ART in
Retiro B (other timezones: http://tinyurl.com/twirt-icann53). For you
convenience, we have attached a meeting invite. Remote participation
information will follow.

The proposed agenda of our meeting is the following :

* Background and Current Status of Implementation
* Transition from thin to thick WHOIS: Discussion of the Legal Review Memo
and Next Steps
* Consistent Labeling and Display (CL&D): Update on Drafting of the
Implementation Plan, including impact of RDAP roll-out

Thank you in advance for your time and participation

--
On behalf of the Thick Whois Implementation Project Team,
Fabien Betremieux