[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Last Call - Consistent Labeling and Display - IRT Input on Draft Consensus Policy Language

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Nov 24 23:32:05 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Following our recent proposal in response to Roger¹s input, we have updated
our Draft Consensus Policy Language (please see attached).

Would would like to invite ultimate comments on this draft before we publish
it for public comments. In keeping with our timeline, we currently plan to
announce the Public Comment period on Monday 30 November 2015.

Your feedback would be appreciated before Wednesday 25 November COB.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration

--

On behalf of the Implementation Project Team

Fabien Betremieux

Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager

Global Domains Division, ICANN