[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Follow-up regarding the transition discussions in Dublin

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Wed Nov 25 02:11:12 UTC 2015

Thanks for the follow-up Fabien.

As to your second item. In light of the recent movements in the privacy landscape and the many discussions over the past few months I think it would be prudent for the IRT to discuss the issues further with the goal to provide the needed information for the IRT to move forward in an educated and informed direction.

Thanks
Roger