[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Draft Consensus Policy Document for Discussion with the IRT

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Mon Oct 19 17:30:18 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to share with you the attached Draft Thick RDDS (Whois)
Consensus Policy and Implementation Notes.  We will present this document
during our upcoming IRT meeting (see details below). This meeting will kick
off our interactions towards finalizing a draft of this document for
eventual public comments.

Please note that this draft only includes details related the Consistent
Labeling & Display outcome of our implementation at this stage.

We look forward to collaborating with you on this document.

Best Regards
-
On behalf of the Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager
Global Domains Division, ICANN