[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois IRT F2F Meeting - Wed. 21 Oct. 2015 - 08:00-9:15 IST in Dublin

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Mon Oct 19 17:31:05 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to confirm that our agenda for our IRT meeting will addressing
be the following topics:
1. Current Status of Implementation
2. Consistent Labeling and Display (CL&D): Presentation of Draft Consensus
Policy Language and Implementation Notes; Discussion of open questions.
3.
4. Transition from thin to thick WHOIS: Discussion of Implementation
Considerations
Thank you in advance for your attention and participation

Best Regards
-
On behalf of the Implementation Project Team
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager
Global Domains Division, ICANN