[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Next IRT Meeting - Save The Date - Tues. 3 May 2016 at 18:00 UTC

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Tue Apr 19 23:24:47 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

Based on feedback received on the doodle poll, we would like to ask you
please save the date for our next IRT meeting: Tuesday 3 May 2016 at 18:00
UTC for 1 hour (other time zones: http://tinyurl.com/twirt-3may16).

Please note that we will propose IRT meetings be held at this time every two
weeks.

We will follow-up with agenda, calendar invite and remote participation
detail shortly.

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager