[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] [Ext] Re: Thick Whois IRT letter to GNSO Council: Notification of the Emerging Privacy Issues

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Sun Dec 18 06:19:25 UTC 2016

Dear Amr,

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Much appreciated.

Dennis Chang

On 12/17/16, 8:18 AM, "Amr Elsadr" <aelsadr at egyptig.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    As requested, I’ve submitted the letter to the GNSO Council on behalf of the IRT. Noting that the IRT is not actually recommending that the Council take any action at this time, I will do my best to brief the IRT on any discussions that take place on Council as a result of the letter being submitted.

    Thanks.

    Amr