[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Next IRT meeting - Doodle Poll - Due 2 Feb 21:00 UTC

Fabien Betremieux fabien.betremieux at icann.org
Mon Feb 1 23:07:43 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

In order to provide more time for review as well as a forum for discussing
the recent documents shared on the IRT mailing list (Draft Data Analysis
Scoping Paper by ICANN Staff and Contact Validation Rules for .COM and .NET
by Verisign) we suggest holding an IRT meeting for interested parties this
week or next week depending on availability.

Please fill in your availability in the following doodle poll, ideally by
Tuesday 2 February 21:00 UTC (12:00 PST, 15:00 EST):
http://doodle.com/poll/wcd3ky53ues447nv (please make sure the poll display
your timezone appropriately, top left of time options)

The objective of our call would be to:
* Discuss feedback on Draft Data Analysis Scoping Paper
* Discuss the Contact Validation Rules document
* Finalize our Draft Data Analysis Scoping Paper for sharing with Registrars
in advance of the ICANN 55 meeting
Thank you in advance for your time

Best Regards
--
Fabien Betremieux
Sr. Registry Services & Engagement Manager