[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Reminder - Next IRT Meeting - Thur. 11 Feb 2016 19:00 UTC

Aysegul Tekce aysegul.tekce at icann.org
Wed Feb 3 10:04:54 UTC 2016

Dear IRT Members,

Based on your input in the doodle pool, our next meeting will be held on Thursday 11 February 2016 at 19.00 UTC (for other time zones: http://tinyurl.com/twirt-11feb16).

The proposed agenda for our call is the following:
Transition from thin to thick – Existing Registrations Track
Discussion of feedback on Draft Data Analysis Scoping Paper
Discussion of Contact Validation Rules document (as needed)
Finalizing our Draft Data Analysis Scoping Paper for sharing with Registrars in advance of the ICANN 55 meeting
Transition from thin to thick – New Registrations Track
Discussion of implementation timeline
Thank you in advance for your participation,

Kind Regards,

Aysegul Tekce
Registry Services & Engagement Manager
ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Istanbul, Turkey
T: +90 212 999 6227